Redesigning the Way We Teach
Edusmart's research-based design and flexible format readily adapts to support multiple instructional models in a variety of instructional settings.
Edusmart is built from research-based instructional strategies that are shown to have the greatest potential to maximize the achievement of increasingly diverse student populations.
Use Edusmart Science prior to, during, or following "hands-on" lab activities and instruction to:
- address all learning styles;
- set the learning objective;
- assess and activate prior knowledge;
- provide support for English Language Learners (ELL);
- encourage cooperative learning;
- promote science discourse;
- summarize and take notes; and
- formally assess understanding.