Teaching solutions for STEM students
EduSmart, the developer of the EduSmart Science and EduSmart Math programs, is based in Austin, Texas. We provide standards-based digital teaching tools for the classroom that have been developed with a focus on the needs of the students. EduSmart programs' research-based design and flexible format adapt easily to support all types of instructional models including direct instruction, cooperative learning, and inquiry-based instruction.
- Providing teaching solutions that are customized to the unique demands of individual state standards.
- Leveraging technology to engage students in the classroom.
- Making technology easy to use so teachers require minimal training.
- Enhancing classroom experience for both students and teachers without disrupting current classroom practices.
- Providing a cost effective solution that schools can afford.
EduSmart Helps You Teach Our Digital Generation At Every Step of the Way
We provide standards-based digital teaching and learning tools for the classroom that have been developed with a focus on the needs of the STEM teachers and students. EduSmart programs’ research-based design and flexible format adapt easily to support all types of instructional models including direct instruction, cooperative learning, and inquiry-based instruction.
Request A Free Trial
Though EduSmart is a technology-driven company, we believe that the classroom remains a central place for learning and that the teacher continues to be the single most influential person in determining the educational success of the student. Our cutting edge technology-based solutions reflect this belief and have been developed in deep collaboration with teachers to ensure our solution's value in an instructor-led environment.
- Large library of interactive digital content assets tightly aligned to science standards.
- Built with the existing teacher capacity in mind rather than assuming a high degree of teacher competency in science.
- Takes into account the fact that there is not a lot of time available to teach Science.
- Consistently high-quality resources that are constantly updated unlike the publishing and forget practices of the big publishers.
See what our Teachers have to say!
"I loved that students could experience things they never would be able to experience otherwise. We can't always be going on field trips, and certain things are impossible for us to do here at school. But with EduSmart Science, the students were able to see what those things would be like. It was very engaging and my students always cheered when I would pull it up."
"EduSmart Science is a teacher's dream come true. This virtual resource tool can be used anytime and is excellent for enhancing teaching, re-teaching, reviewing, and assessing student's knowledge. It makes abstract and difficult concepts easy, more real, and comprehensible for the kids. Unlike other tools EduSmart offers the most vivid graphics and animations."
"The animated visuals have really made a positive influence on my students. Students really enjoy participating in the interactive activities. Having pre-made printable notes for students has really made my job easier."
"The program is GREAT! The kids like the interaction it provides. It’s concise and to the point. That is a key feature because other online programs I use have a ton of "fillers" added which translates to unused information. The quizzes are very handy. They provided a quick check of the material just learned. I would give EduSmart an "A+"."